Monday, October 18, 2010

Red Wine


Theres nothing like a whirlwind of sales to put wind in my sails. And no better way to celebrate than a bottle of good red wine. Or even cheap red wine. Frankly, anything with alcohol content will do. I sold 9 paintings today to two art lovers visiting from Germany and Switzerland. They rented a car and drove up from NYC, navigating to my impossible-to-find studio, charminly located across from a horse stables and a chicken coop. By the time they got within earshot of my place, Kermit the rooster who is notable for his incessant crowing (aren't they only supposed to do that in the morning) provided them with perfect-pitch audio GPS. Thanks Kermit - I couldn't have done it without you. Now could you keep it down till my next studio visit?
Merlot
9x12 Acrylic on Canvas
For more information or to purchase contact patti@mollicastudio.com

2 comments:

angie Brooksby-Arcangioli said...

Wow !! Congratulations that is fantastic news.

patti mollica said...

thanks angie! i also love that my paintings are going to such nice people who love the work - its great when the paintings end up in "good homes" :-)